Deep Aero is a new platform for the simplification of cargo transportation using the automatic drones ecosystem, which is managed and maintained with the help of artificial intelligence and the mechanism of the blockchain.
Drones, as well as the Internet or, GPS, can become a fairly strong business tool. With their help, you can change a lot in a variety of areas, even in national defense.
What products does DEEP AERO offer:
- a decentralized, stand-alone platform (ecosystem) for the management of drones (orders for activities that they can perform);
- Passenger and cargo transportation with the help of drones;
- decentralized marketplace with drones and services;
- What are the features of all services provided and the platform as a whole:
- flight plans made for drones using artificial intelligence will take into account all necessary conditions, such as reconnaissance of airspace and the possibility of unmanned flights in one or another place;
- all drones are adapted during the flight or before its start to all airspace conditions, including changes in temperature, wind force and other factors to optimize its performance;
- maximum tracking of all the nearest flights for the safe delivery of goods, as well as transportation of people.
- Drones can be used in many areas, the basic ones are air transport, parcel delivery, aerial photography, crowd control / management, wildlife protection, pipeline inspection, underground sewage monitoring and so on.
Tokens Platforms and their Sale:
Platform tokens will be used to gain access to the functionality of the platform (payment for services). A total of 5 billion tokens are issued. The price of one token is 5 cents. Now the second stage of the ICO, which began on May 15 and ends on June 1, will last. On the same day begins at 3, the last stage. The purpose of fees – 75 thousand Ethers.
About of the distribution of tokens, we can say the following: 1.25 billion is allocated to the founders of the platform and the team and they will be blockced for two years. 2.5 billion will be sold during the ICO, 500 million is allocated for pre-sales and advisers. And 250 million is allocated for the marketing of this project. When buying tokens in the second stage of sales, you have the opportunity to get a bonus of 5 to 15%, depending on the purchase amount.
On account of the distribution of collected funds, we can say the following:
50% is allocated for research and development of the platform, 25% is allocated for marketing and platform promotion, 10% for platform administration, 10% for technological infrastructure and 5% for legal costs.
At the expense of the platform development plan, we can say the following: in October 2017, the concept of platform development appeared. In November 2017 – the creation of a communication system (traffic monitoring) platform. In January 2018 – the platform information document is ready. In March 2018, pre-sales began. In May, the ICO was launched, which will end in mid-June, after which the research and development of the platform will begin. In July, the beta version of the Marketplace platform will be launched. In August – the beginning of the development of a drone for passenger transportation. In September – the launch of the marketplace platform. In November testing of drones for cargo transportation will take place. In December, the deployment of the detachment on the platform.
In January 2019, testing of drones for the transport of passengers will begin. In April – a beta version of the communication system (traffic tracking) platform. In July 2019 the launch of the platform drones for cargo transportation. In October 2019 – the launch of a communication system (traffic monitoring) platform. In January 2020 – the beginning of the transportation of passengers through the platform drones.
In conclusion, I want to say that seeing this project, I can say with confidence that the cool future is very close. The concept is really very exciting and I’m sure that many will be interested in trying all these drones in action. For a more detailed introduction to the project, read the information document. Good luck!